Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Paintings Continue

I went to another painting class last night in the pouring rain, It was difficult carrying the frame and my supplies into the classroom without getting them wet. I don't walk all that well anyway and it must have been a sight holding an umbrella and trying to protect my supplies. We had to paint another Winter scene, The four old lady classmates of mine complained we were tired of Winter and also of painting it! So she said next week for our final class we would be painting a Dolphin. I can't imaging that I could do that but I will give it a try I suppose. Here is the one from last night.


2 comments:

Junosmom said...

When you run out of wall space, I have some wall space :-) That one is very cool, no pun intended. You are very talented. Grandpa Moses. Don't you have two make-up classes also? I look forward to the dolphin.

Unknown said...

This is very good! I'm impressed! Mom always wanted to paint, and I beleive had some talent for it, but never got around to pursuing it as she wanted. I am glad you are not making that mistake! Debbie also painted beautifully; I always wondered where she got the talent; now I know! Keep it up; it's great!